- Gemfresh operates on a pre-paid monthly subscription model.
- In order to continue to receive Gemfresh services, you need to ensure your total subscription dues are paid up on or before the payment due date for each subscription period
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers are only valid for initial term unless mentioned otherwise; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Gemfresh may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Gemfresh provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except for two scenarios:
- You may cancel a new subscription by contacting Gemfresh within one (1) calendar day after placing your order and receive a full refund of your subscription fees. You can email us at email@example.com for this.
- You may cancel a renewed subscription by contacting Gemfresh within one (1) calendar day after the payment due date for your subscription and receive a full refund of your subscription renewal amount, provided you have paid the due amount. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for this.
Valid refund requests will be processed within 5 working days and the amount refunded to the payment instrument used for the original transaction.
- You can cancel your subscription from the My Accounts section in the app or by emailing us at email@example.com one (1) calendar day before you want to cancel
- Once you cancel your subscription, your access is not terminated immediately, and services will continue till end of your current charge cycle.